Team registration is open!
How to Register
To begin registering, click the Register Now button on this page. It takes about 5 minutes to register (at most).
Registration and account activation are two separate actions in the new site. After you complete registration, you will receive an email that contains a link to activate your account and sign in. You only have to activate your account once.
You have 30 minutes to finish filling out the registration after you have selected the volunteer roles. After the 30 minutes is up, your volunteer selections are cleared. There is a time-down counter displayed during the registration process.
Volunteer selections are first-come, first-serve.
- Go to https://www.wellsleywave.com/
- Click Register Now to start the registration process
- Fill out the information required in the Personal Information tab.
- See the instructions on the page for details on how to fill it out.
- At this time the form only has two options for gender, male and female. The TSA and the Swimtopia developers are in the process of updating this field to be consistent with USA Swimming. In the future the Gender field will be changed to "Competition Category". For now, please enter your competition category in the Gender field.
- Select whether this is your first year with the Wellsley Wave swim team. This helps us identify which families might need additional support and details throughout the swim season. This step is required to continue.
- Read and agree to the waiver by clicking the check box in the Waiver section. This step is required to continue.
- Note the concession fee listed and click the check box in the Concession Fee section. This step is required to continue.
- Note the statement about the volunteer roles that you will be selecting in the next step and click the checkbox. We do everything we can to honor your selections. However, we reserve the right to change your selection if the need arises once we see which roles have been claimed. We will notify you if this happens.
- Click Next Step at the bottom of the page to go to the Volunteer tab.
- Select the volunteer position that you would like for at least 3 meets.
- Each time that you select a volunteer role you are assigned a point. Each family needs three points.
- All of the meets are on the same page. Scroll down to find other meets.
- Once you complete registration, you cannot edit your volunteer positions.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click Next Step to go to the Merchandise tab.
- Select tee-shirt sizes for the swimmers and add any other tee shirts. Swimmers’ tee-shirts are included in the price of registration before May 1, 2023.
- Click Next Step to go to the Payment tab.
- Note the amount due. Upon successful registration you will receive an email with the amount due and the instructions. This season we are accepting cash, checks, and Venmo.
- Click Checkout to complete registration. At this point two emails are sent to you.
- One email has the subject “Wellsley Account Activation Instructions” along with a link to set up your password for the site.
- The other email contains your registration confirmation along with payment instructions.
- Activate your account by clicking the link from your email. You only need to do this once.
- Log in to your account. Click "Welcome Your Name" and select My Account.
- Verify that your swimmers are listed and your volunteer roles look correct.