Meets and Events
Here you will find a list of major calendar events and important dates for the season.
- March 1 – Registration opens
- Late April – Swim suit try-on
- Late May – Practice begins
- Early June – Swim meets start
- Mid-late July – End of season banquet
For more details please see the Signup Calendar.
The mock meet is a practice run for a real meet and is important because it is where we get our initial swim times for each swimmer. It occurs on the Tuesday one week prior to the first regular meet.
Date: June 7th, 2022
There are 3 home meets and 3 away meets.
- June 14th, 2022 (Home vs The Reserve)
- June 21st, 2022 (Away vs Silverton)
- June 28th, 2022 (Home vs Lochmere)
- July 5th, 2022 (Away vs Highcroft)
- July 12th, 2022 (Away vs Abbington)
- July 19th, 2022 (Home vs Haddon Hall)
For details about each swim team and a map to their location, see the TSA Swim Team Roster page.
To see the full TSA meet schedule for the season, see the All TSA Schedules page.
Cary City Meet
A highlight of the season is the Cary City Meet, typically occurring on the last Saturday of the season (just prior to the last Tuesday night dual meet). The coaches make this a special day, with unique decorations, free gifts, candy, cheering and more.
Swim teams throughout Cary compete at the Cary City Meet. The host club alternates each year:
- Odd-numbered years: Hosted at Cary Swim Club
- Even-numbered years: Hosted at Scottish Hills Recreational Club
While subject to change, typically warm-ups start at 7am for all 10&Under swimmers. 11&Up swimmers start some time after Noon. There will be announcements about the details as the date approaches.
Let's get as many Wellsley Wave swimmers as possible to sign up to attend!